June 21, 2017
Roberts Perryman PC will be hosting the 2017 Trucking Leadership Symposium at the Busch Stadium Ballpark Village on June 21, 2017.
- Opening remarks at 8:45am
- Lunch from noon until 1:15pm
- Presentations - see below
- Symposium concludes at 4pm, with a reception immediately following at Fox Sports Midwest Live! in the upper balcony.
This year carriers have NO REGISTRATION FEE; as a thank you to the trucking industry for all the hard work they do, no fee will be charged to carriers.
You can register by emailing email@example.com. Or on-line by clicking here.
Vendors can contact Jennifer Mason for details on the registration fee for non-carriers. Free parking for all in the BPV lot.Don't forget your business cards!
At each break we will have a drawing and give away a set (2) of Cardinals Green Seats. These seats are 3 rows up from home plate in the Cardinals Club. All inclusive (food, alcohol, and indoor/outdoor service) and a parking pass by Paddy O's.
The following are the presentations and trucking industry professionals who will be presenting them:
The Trucking Industry's Top 10 - The Issues that Matter Most to Your Business , Rebecca Brewster, President and COO of the American Transportation Research Institute. Rebecca is always a popular presenter with her cutting edge research. Included in Rebecca's presentation will be the latest Top 100 Bottleneck results. Not only are these helpful to truckers and their companies, these results are helping inform the 1 trillion infrastructure planning of our current Administration.
Big Data Drives Your Safety Culture... With or Without You -Steven Bryan, President of Vigillo. Steve is the technology guru of the trucking industry. He will be sharing cutting edge information regarding where the industry is heading. As Big Data continues to drive the expectations of safety culture in the trucking industry, understanding the impact and how it affects your business now, and the not-so-distant future, is essential.Juror Attitudes Towards Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies
- Ted Perryman, Chairman, Roberts Perryman PC, named The Best Lawyers in America © 2017 "Lawyer of the Year" for Insurance Litigation in St. Louis, Missouri. Through the use of a filmed focus group representing a typical jury, Ted explores the areas and issues most important when a jury is deciding the fate of a trucking case in the courtroom. Not quite a "spoiler", but some very interesting findings are uncovered. Amongst these are how jurors feel about plaintiff attorneys advertising on TV and the doctors who work with plaintiff firms.
Trucking Industry Image; Trucking Moves America Forward
- Elisabeth Barna, ATA COO & EVP Industry Affairs, and Kevin Burch, President Jet Express & ATA Chairman. The 'Trucking Moves America Forward' campaign is the leading image enhancing campaign within trucking. Hear the latest and greatest impacts and successes. Learn what will help your trucking company, as well as how you can help trucking.Insurance Professionals Panel
- Insurance for motor carriers is one of the top five costs to run a trucking company. These panelists will be talking about, and answering questions from the audience, on how to keep insurance costs down.Risk Management Panel
- Risk management within trucking operations is a critical function in managing costs. With the rise and abundance of data, both public and private, risk management has an ever-expanding role in trucking companies . The professionals on this panel will talk about best practices and what issues to keep a close eye on.
Trucking Association State Executives Updates
- Tom Crawford, CEO & President of the Missouri Trucking Association, and Matt Hart, Executive Director of the Illinois Trucking Association, will be covering the latest developments in state and federal issues impacting trucking companies.
We strongly encourage you to register early as we expect limited capacity this year with carriers having free registration.
Please feel free to contact Jennifer Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve your spot, ask questions. More details to follow soon!
For more information please contact Jennifer Mason, email@example.com, 314-421-1850