The first hours after an accident are critical. The initial 48 hours post-accident can often determine whether you win or lose. Our in-house Emergency Response Team is on call 24/7 and includes experienced attorneys, investigators, accident reconstructionists and outside adjusters (when needed). Witnesses are interviewed, the accident scene is mapped and surveyed, and evidence is preserved. Your company should not have to rely on a local police department to determine liability. Our team will cover all of the bases.
- Provide counsel on what needs to be preserved
- Maintain attorney-client privilege on investigation
- Confidentially interview your driver
- Demand that claimants preserve evidence
- Protect from spoliation claims
- Handle traffic tickets
- Get equipment released
- Avoid excessive towing/storage charges
- Provide immediate evaluation on liability and damages
Contact: Ted L. Perryman
Emergency Response: 314-421-1851
"At 2:00 a.m. in the morning, I know the attorneys at Roberts Perryman will answer the call and be on site immediately"