Mr. Perryman presented with Rob Abbott, VP or Safety Policy ATA, and Steve Bryan, CEO of Vigillo on ‘CSA Scores – Just an Illusion?’ This was an in-depth discussion of the substantive flaws in the data and methodologies that drive CSA scores. This 4 day conference covered a host of other topics and litigation issues including:
- Briefings on Independent Contractor Classification Threats and Practical Guidance on their Use
- The Potential for EEOC Investigation and Enforcement When Going Beyond the FMCSRs with Respect to Driver Qualification
- A Survey of FAAAA Preemption Cases
- Freight Contracting Tips in a Multimodal System
- What Do You Need to Know About Using Foreign Drivers?
- Can Driver Claims of Privacy or Harassment Derail Use of Safety Technologies?
- Whistleblower Protections for Motor Carrier Employees
The Forum will again feature a symposium on highway accident litigation issues, including:
- Understanding Trends in Highway Accident Verdicts
- Successful Strategies for Defending Against Punitive Damages
- What Motor Carrier Practices Have Proven to be Cost-Effective when Litigating an Accident Claim?
- What Data Is On the Truck and the How/What/When of Retention
This year’s Forum featured a guest panel featuring the Honorable Annette Sandberg,
For more information please contact Jennifer Mason, email@example.com or 314-421-1850